To learn about our latest innovation, the BLADE SE Quality Air Station, we encourage you to stop by booth 10138 in the North Hall.
At our booth, learn more about our products' ability to address the wide-ranging compressed air demands of the automotive industry. For instance:
- Auto mechanics need compressed air for many routine jobs, including rapid tire inflation, finishings application, hand tool operation, and even for controlling air-operated robotics.
- Vehicle manufacturing facilities need compressed air for precision plasma cutting, welding, and then operation of various power tools.
- Crash test facilities use compressed air to propel crash sleds into barriers at constant speeds, which is crucial for experimentally valid test results.
Simply put, a reliable air compressor is a necessity for the automotive industry.
So, why choose Mattei?
Mattei maintains a steadfast dedication to the continuous development of new, innovative products with the ability to help companies, including the automotive industry, meet their compressed air needs.
To learn about our latest innovation, the BLADE SE Quality Air Station, we encourage you to stop by booth 10138 at the 2015 SEMA Show.
The BLADE SE contains our incredibly quiet (62 db(A)), energy-efficient BLADE Series compressor and is equipped with:
- A built-in air-cooled aftercooler
- An intelligent moisture separator with auto-drain
- A properly sized refrigerated air dryer
- All mounted and piped onto an 80-gallon air receiver
Interested in learning more? Stop by the 2015 SEMA Show, booth 10138, to experience the BLADE SE for yourself.
Until then, if you would like additional information on the BLADE SE, download our product guide. You can access the guide by clicking here or selecting the button below.